Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Salad is a cool and refreshing salad any time of the week. It only takes minutes to prepare and the taste is amazing.
Servings 8 people
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes halved
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 3/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 8 ounce package Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 1 8 ounce jar Basil Pesto Start with 4 ounces and use more if desired
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine halved grape tomatoes, diced avocados, diced cucumber, diced onion, and Mozzarella Pearls.
Add Basil Pesto and lemon juice to the salad and stir well until all is combined. Salt and pepper as desired. **Remember you be the judge of how much pesto to use. Start with 4 ounces and add more if desired.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Will keep for several days in the refrigerator.