Easter Crack Candy
This Easter Crack White Bark Saltine Toffee Candy is amazing, and your whole family will love this fast and easy recipe. It’s decorated with pastel colors and sprinkles. Perfect for Spring!
Easter is almost here, and this saltine toffee candy is just the perfect eye-catching dessert for your table. This recipe only requires 4 basic ingredients plus whatever toppings you desire.
Easter Crack is just another version of my Christmas Crack. It’s basically made the same way. The only difference–I changed up the toppings.
This candy is beautiful to look at, with all of the spring colors popping on the top. It makes a beautiful presentation on a plate and is sure to impress everyone.
The great thing about this recipe– you can add any toppings you like and as many toppings too. The sky is the limit!
Easter Crack is a sweet snack and dessert. It only takes a small piece to satisfy that sweet tooth.
How to Make Easter Saltine Toffee
This toffee is super easy to make and only requires 2 ingredients– Butter and brown sugar. Yep, that’s it!
In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir. Bring to a boil.
Stir continuously for 5 minutes. This mixture is very hot!
Carefully pour sugar mixture over crackers spreading evenly with a spatula. You will need to work quickly. This begins to set up and get sticky within a few minutes.
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
Ingredients Needed For Easter Crack Toffee Candy
*White Almond Bark
*Toppings of choice. I used the following:
–mini peanut butter cups
–thin white chocolate peanut butter cups
–Pastel M & M’s
–Pastel mini marshmallows
Tips for Making the Best Saltine Toffee Candy
Use parchment paper or foil to line your pan.
Stir the toffee continuously for 5 minutes.
The toffee is very hot! Carefully pour the toffee over the crackers.
While the toffee is in the oven, prepare the rest of your toppings.
You will need to work quickly once you pour the white almond bark over the hot toffee, especially if you have a lot of different toppings to add.
Refrigerate to help the candy set up.
Serve on a decorative plate or Easter bucket.
Store in the refrigerator in a zip-top bag or covered container.
Change up the toppings and colors for different holidays. check out my Christmas Crack recipe for a Christmas version of this recipe.
Need a Gift Idea for the Holidays?
Easter Crack Saltine Toffee or Christmas Crack would make a wonderful gift. It’s tasty and easy to make. I know I would love to receive this as a gift from a friend or coworker.
Easter Crack Saltine Toffee Candy
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 sleeve Saltine Crackers
- 1 package White Almond Bark
- 15-18 Mini Peanut Butter Cups chopped
- 8 Mini Thins White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups chopped
- 1/2 cup M & M's Pastel Colors
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows Pastel Colors
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread saltines over cookie sheet in a single layer. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir. Bring to a boil.
- Stir continuously for 5 minutes. This mixture is very hot.
- Carefully pour sugar mixture over the saltine crackers spreading evenly with a spatula. You will need to work quickly. This begins to set up and get sticky within a few minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
- While crackers are in the oven, prepare your toppings. You will need to have these ready so you can work quickly decorating the top. Set aside.
- Melt white Almond Bark in the microwave according to package directions.
- After the crackers have finished baking, remove them from the oven. Pour the white Almond Bark over the top, spreading evenly.
- Add your toppings as desired.
- Place baking sheet into the refrigerator to set up.
- Remove and break into pieces. Store in a zip-top bag or covered container in the refrigerator.